• Please review our Privacy Policy and agree by continuing to use our services and clicking the x to close on your right.

Accepted <ChadThunderDong> - Ban Appeal

Synfil

Were you banned/muted on the server or discord?:Server
If server, state Your IGN:ChadThunderDong
If discord, state discord name with 4 numbers:

Reason you have been banned/muted:
For giving money to my friend to rank up.

Length of your ban/mute:3 days
Approximate date (day/month/year)of your ban/mute (or how many days ago): 1:36 GMT-4 4/1/2020

Why do you think you should be unbanned/unmuted:
Allow me to show the exact text of General rule 17 as of the exact moment in time i was banned from the server.

"17. Don't Rank Up Randoms: Don't give money to people for the sole purpose of ranking them up. You can give people money to rank-up if you are related to them."

It could possible be argued that, by one definition of the word “related,” friends are related. They have a relationship. They relate to each other. However, by genealogical definitions, they are not necessarily related by blood. And it was NEVER stated what form of relation you must have had with said person you were attempting to rank up, only that you must be related to said person. Therefore, I believe the argument that berry had with me about us (my friend and I) not being related is invalid. And therefore the ban should be nullified. However, i must point out that she banned me for "Ranking up a player when i said to stop." And I believe her telling me to stop is totally outrageous, as I wasn't technically breaking general rule #17.

__Scared__

ChadThunderDong or Synfil, whatever you want to be called, I think it's somewhat idiotic of you to try to argue this ban. You state "It could possible be argued that, by one definition of the word “related,” friends are related." In reality, the definition of the word related (according to dictionary.com) means "allied by nature, origin, kinship, marriage, etc."
That entire statement means family, nowhere in that definition comes close to mentioning friendship. I hope you can acquire better knowledge of what you are talking about in the future.
Next, you said this outrageously laughable sentence, "However, I must point out that she banned me for "Ranking up a player when I said to stop." And I believe her telling me to stop is totally outrageous, as I wasn't technically breaking general rule #17." I have no idea why you would ever put this in your appeal. You even stated your self you gave money to your FRIEND and not a family member which is, according to the rules, is not allowed.
I am not mod on here but I have been mod on different servers and I can predict your ban will stay until expired.

Synfil

ChadThunderDong or Synfil, whatever you want to be called, I think it's somewhat idiotic of you to try to argue this ban. You state "It could possible be argued that, by one definition of the word “related,” friends are related." In reality, the definition of the word related (according to dictionary.com) means "allied by nature, origin, kinship, marriage, etc."
That entire statement means family, nowhere in that definition comes close to mentioning friendship. I hope you can acquire better knowledge of what you are talking about in the future.
Next, you said this outrageously laughable sentence, "However, I must point out that she banned me for "Ranking up a player when I said to stop." And I believe her telling me to stop is totally outrageous, as I wasn't technically breaking general rule #17." I have no idea why you would ever put this in your appeal. You even stated your self you gave money to your FRIEND and not a family member which is, according to the rules, is not allowed.
I am not mod on here but I have been mod on different servers and I can predict your ban will stay until expired.
1. who r u lmao
2. Not yet included in the information is that we're on a smash ultimate team together, acquaintances. I could argue that that is our origin of friendship, thus we're related by origin. And the only reason i'm friends with him is because we're, get this, related by our human nature. We both do most of the same thing, have the same opinions on most things, have similar characters, etc.

__Scared__

1. who r u lmao
2. Not yet included in the information is that we're on a smash ultimate team together, acquaintances. I could argue that that is our origin of friendship, thus we're related by origin. And the only reason i'm friends with him is because we're, get this, related by our human nature. We both do most of the same thing, have the same opinions on most things, have similar characters, etc.
Dude, don’t argue this. It’s clearly talking about family so drop it kid.

MiniAdventureMan

Head Builder
MiniAdventureMan
MiniAdventureMan
Grass
I'm sorry I have first seen this ban appeal now. Not a justified ban in my eyes

__Scared__

I'm sorry I have first seen this ban appeal now. Not a justified ban in my eyes
How is it not justified when the rules state: ”Don't give money to people for the sole purpose of ranking them up. You can give people money to rank-up if you are related to them." And he broke that exact rule by giving money to his friend to rank him up after being told to stop