1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Please review our Privacy Policy and agree by continuing to use our services and clicking the x to close on your right.

HALLOWEEN SKIN COMPETITION 2019

Discussion in 'Contests' started by easels, Oct 23, 2019.

1. easels

easels Admin Admin

upload_2019-10-23_0-52-20.png

Hey everyone! As you all know it is finally October and spooky season; definitely one of my favorite times of the year. In celebration of Halloween, I'll be hosting a Halloween themed skin contest! Whether it be something spooky or a reference to your favorite show I'm excited to see what each and every one of you come up with. There will - of course - be prizes to be won as well as a community call (date TDB). Everyone is free to join and chat in during the actual contest! While it may not be conventional or what might initially come to mind when you think of a skin contest feel free to do so as a group. Group costumes - and by extension skins - can be pretty effective and definitely get everyone in the Halloween and holiday spirit.

Prizes Will Include:

- Coupons to the Donor Store
    -Ingame Money
    - Special Ranks (Tags) on both the Discord and Forum

I, alongside a special guest, will be judging the competition and skins and I'm seriously looking forward to, and delighted to see what each and every one of your creative minds is able to come up with (;

The format for your entry:
    Code:
    Minecraft Username(s):

Discord Username(s) with #(numbers):

Screenshot(s) of skin(s):

Brief Description of the Skin(s) and inspiration:

Reply to this post to join!

DEADLINE FOR ENTRY: OCTOBER 31, 2019

upload_2019-10-23_0-52-39.png

Attached Files:

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 27, 2019
    blueberry09 likes this.
  2. Chubby

Chubby New Member Halloween Skin Competition 2019

Last edited: Oct 27, 2019
    easels and blueberry09 like this.
  3. 1RetroFr

1RetroFr New Member

Minecraft Username(s): kartik87

Discord Username(s) with #(numbers): teenage umbilical cord#7670

Screenshot(s) of skin(s): http://prnt.sc/pom21

Brief Description of the Skin(s) and inspiration: Skin is a spooky halloween squidward and my inspiration was a squirdward skin

easels likes this.
  4. blueberry09

blueberry09 Admin Admin Forum Moderator

(Entering for fun :emoji_slight_smile:)
    Minecraft Username(s): blueberry09

Discord Username(s) with #(numbers): blueberry09#1881

Screenshot(s) of skin(s):
    (front)
    [​IMG]
    (back)
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG] (side view of ears on the head)

Brief Description of the Skin(s) and inspiration: Cat woman is wearing a flexible black suit along with some boots. On the back are the green cape and a cattail. On the head are some cat ears. This irresistible cat woman is at your service and ready to kick butt ;)

easels likes this.
  5. DankZootMan

DankZootMan New Member

Minecraft Username(s): DankZootMan

Discord Username(s) with #(numbers): DankZootMan#9811

Screenshot(s) of skin(s): Screen Shot 2019-10-30 at 9.18.42 PM.png Screen Shot 2019-10-30 at 9.20.05 PM.png

Brief Description of the Skin(s) and inspiration: It is literal death and my inspiration was based off what I want to be by the age of 17

easels likes this.
  6. DealMaker

DealMaker New Member Halloween Skin Competition 2019

Minecraft Username(s): DealMaker

Discord Username(s) with #(numbers): DealMaker#6385

Screenshot(s) of skin(s): http://prntscr.com/pqrmiz http://prntscr.com/pqrm8n

Brief Description of the Skin(s) and inspiration: Robo-Bear is back from hibernation and he's ready to hunt. Will you be his next victim? or Will you be the one to tame him?

Inspiration comes from a Game called "Days Gone" where zombie bears are introduced, similar colors were used to make this skin. Also The grayish parts are suppose to be wire/fences/metal objects the bear has been in fights with.

7. Germie

Germie New Member Halloween Skin Competition 2019

MC Username: Germie_ENT
    Discord Username: GermieCY #4955
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    The Hash Slinging Slasher

First, the lights will flicker on and off. Next, the phone will ring and there will be nobody there. And finally, the Hash-Slinging Slasher arrives in the ghost of the bus that ran him over. Then he exits the bus and crosses the street without looking both ways because he's already DEAD! Then he taps on the window with his grizzly spatula hand. He opens the door, he slowly approaches the counter, and you know what he does next...? HE GETS YA!

8. Flufare

Flufare New Member

newshowcase1.png newshowcase2.png HD_cat_girl.png showcase1.png showcase2.png showcase3.png HD_cat_girl.png ooga booga, you fools, you have summoned the uhhhh, headless horseman
    discord ign:
    eani#0002
    minecraft:
    Neocoill

1 will be my current skin and the other a highly detailed one :0

Last edited: Oct 31, 2019
    easels likes this.
  9. Steviell

Steviell Moderator Moderator

Minecraft Username(s): Steviell

Discord Username(s) with #(numbers): Steviell#1729

Screenshot(s) of skin(s): [​IMG]

Brief Description of the Skin(s) and inspiration: took my current skin and halloween coloured it.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Nov 2, 2019
    easels likes this.
  10. blueberry09

blueberry09 Admin Admin Forum Moderator

The skin competition is now closed. Thanks to all who have entered! The results will be released once our judges have made their final decisions.

easels likes this.